Priority Income Fund, Inc.
Priority Income Fund seeks to generate current income and long-term capital appreciation by strategically investing in broad pools of senior secured, floating rate loans made primarily to U.S. companies. The Fund's goals are to increase income and portfolio diversification and reduce correlation to traditional fixed-income assets.
Priority Senior Secured Income Management, LLC (the "Adviser") is led by a team of investment professionals from the investment and operations team of Prospect Capital Management and Prospect Administration. These individuals are responsible for our day-to-day operations on behalf of our Adviser and are responsible for developing, recommending and implementing our investment strategy.
For information about Prospect Capital Management visit prospectcap.com.
Nishil Mehta is a Managing Director and has been in the finance industry since 2003. He is responsible for capital-raising and business development, the firm's CLO investments, and managing investors, lenders, investment banks, and rating agencies. Additionally, Nishil is responsible for originating, executing, and monitoring investments. From 2009 to 2010, he worked at CIT Asset Management, where he served as one of four credit analysts managing a portfolio of middle-market and broadly syndicated leveraged loans. From 2003 to 2008, Nishil worked at Wachovia Securities, where he raised and managed structured debt for U.S. and European hedge funds, specialty finance companies, and asset managers. He also originated and purchased leveraged loans for the purpose of building and managing CLO portfolios.
Nishil holds a BBA with honors from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University.
Colin McGinnis is a Principal and has been in the finance industry since 2005. He is responsible for originating, executing and managing investments in a variety of industries, including the firm's investments in CLOs. From 2011 to 2012, Colin worked as an Associate at Credit Suisse, where he originated and executed leveraged finance, IPO and M&A transactions. From 2005 to 2009, he worked as a Credit Analyst and Associate at Barclays Capital, where he underwrote, invested in and restructured CDO and CLO, leveraged finance and commercial real estate transactions for corporations and financial sponsors. Colin also managed a portfolio of performing and non-performing loans financed through total return swaps with hedge fund counterparts.
Colin holds a BS in Economics, magna cum laude and an MBA with honors from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He also holds the CFA designation.
View All Press Releases
FormsFund Application Fund Additional Application Change of Ownership Transfer on Death Registration Distribution Modification Request Change of Advisor/Broker-Dealer Change of Address
Marketing MaterialFact Card - I Shares Fact Card - R Shares Fact Card - RIA Shares Fund Overview Fund Brochure Investment Strategy Overview
An investment in shares of Priority Income Fund, Inc. (the "Fund") involves substantial risk and may result in the loss of principal invested. This Fund may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully read the information found in the Fund’s prospectus, including the "Risk Factors " section, before deciding to invest in the Fund’s shares. These risks include but are not limited to:
- Absence of a public market for these securities
- Limited operating history
- The Adviser’s lack of experience managing a registered closed-end fund
- Limited liquidity and lack of transferability
- Reinvestment risk
- Risks related to failing to qualify as a regulated investment company for U.S. federal income tax purposes
- Exposure to leveraged credit risk and interest rate risk
- Risks associated with lending activities, including underlying borrower fraud
- Non-investment grade debt involves a greater risk of default and higher price volatility than investment grade debt.
- Absence of investments identified for acquisition
- Payment of significant fees to the Fund’s Adviser and its affiliates
- Potential uncertainty as to the value of the Fund’s assets
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Risk that the net offering price per share will not reflect the
- Fund’s net asset value
- Risk that the purchase price paid by you may be higher than a prior purchase price per share and therefore you may receive a smaller number of shares
- Risk of significant leverage within the Fund and collateralized loan obligations ("CLOs")
- Potential interruption and deferral of cash flow
- No assurance that distributions will be made or that any particular rate of distribution will be maintained
- Distributions to stockholders may be funded from expense support payments provided by the Adviser that are subject to repayment to the Adviser if certain conditions are met.
- Distributions may not be based on investment performance and may not continue in the future. The reimbursement of these payments to the Adviser (if any such reimbursements are made) would reduce the future distributions to which investors would otherwise be entitled.
- Lack of diversification in assets of the Fund until significant funds have been raised
- Risk that the Fund’s operating results will be affected by economic and regulatory changes that have an adverse impact on the Fund’s investments
- Unforeseen increases in operating and capital expenses
- Lack of availability of due diligence information
- Risk related to the fact that the assets of the Fund are intended to be concentrated in senior secured loans and CLOs
- Risk that the Fund will not achieve its investment objectives if it does not raise sufficient capital
- The Fund will not be a diversified investment fund for purposes of the 1940 Act.
These and other risks may impact the Fund’s financial condition, operating results, returns to its investors, and ability to make distributions as stated in the Fund’s prospectus.
This material contains forward-looking statements relating to the business and financial outlook of Priority Income Fund, Inc. that are based on the Fund’s current expectations, estimates, forecasts, and projections, and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in these forward-looking statements, and you should not place undue reliance on any such statements. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained in this material. Such factors include those listed above, and those described in the "Risk Factors" section of the Fund prospectus. Forward-looking statements in this material speak only as of the date on which such statements were made, and the Fund undertakes no obligation to update any such statements that may become untrue because of subsequent events.
NEITHER THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION NOR ANY STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED ANY OFFERING OF PRIORITY INCOME FUND, INC. ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE.